How & Where We Ship:
- We ship to the 48 contiguous US states; we do not ship to Alaska or Hawaii.
- We ship frozen products in coolers packed with dry ice to ensure your purchase arrives cold within the designated shipping time frame.
- Please be aware that dry ice is very cold (-109.3°F), and can be dangerous if not handled correctly. We include specific instructions to provide for safe handling and disposal of any dry ice that may remain in your cooler upon arrival. Please do not handle dry ice with bare hands.
When We Ship:
- Frozen shipments cannot be in transit over the weekend, so the destination, shipping method and day that your order is placed can all affect when your order will arrive.
- We ship Monday through Thursday, however, if the transit time required to ship your order after a Tuesday during a given week would require your order to sit in a shipping company’s warehouse over the weekend, it will be held until the following Monday.
- Most of our shipments arrive within 3 consecutive shipping days after your order is placed. Consecutive shipping days are Monday-Saturday for residential addresses, and Monday-Friday for commercial addresses.
- Our products are packed with the utmost care and attention. It is the buyer’s responsibility to be home on the day of delivery to guarantee packaging and product quality. If in doubt, we encourage orders to be delivered to a business or commercial address. Fed Ex will not require a signature upon delivery and will leave the package on your doorstep if you are not home to receive it. To enjoy the full freshness and flavor of our products we advise refrigerating the products immediately.
Our Products are Perishable:
- As our products are perishable, all food sales are final. No Evil Foods is not responsible for damage or loss as a result of shipments being returned to the freight location or being undeliverable as a result of incorrect address information you supply to us, or for inability of a recipient to receive the package. To enjoy the full flavor and freshness of our products, we urge you to make the necessary arrangements to receive your order. Shipping/handling charges are not refundable. Refunds can only be credited to the originating credit card and must be made through prior approval.
- Customers will be notified via email when items have been shipped and a FedEx tracking number will be provided. We track all of our shipments throughout the day to ensure a timely delivery.