Thai Lettuce Wraps
Grab yourself a cold beer Chang and a fist full of lettuce wraps. Bam!
- 1 package, Comrade Cluck ‘No Chicken’
- 1 carrot, shredded
- 1/4-1/2 cup cilantro
- 1-2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup Just Mayo
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- drizzle of sesame oil
- drizzle of chili oil, or
- fresh chilis, to taste
- sesame seeds, optional
- Empty Comrade Cluck ‘No Chicken’ Shredded Strips into a medium bowl
- Add 1/2 of the shredded carrot and 1/4-1/2 chopped cilantro.
- In a small bowl, add 1-2 cloves finely minced garlic, Just Mayo, soy sauce, rice vinegar, sesame oil, chilis.
- Whisk to combine & pour over ‘No Chicken’.
- Toss to combine.
- Scoop into lettuce cups and garnish with additional shredded carrot, cilantro & sesame seeds, if desired.