Summertime Sausage Kebabs
Nothing says Summertime like sausage on a stick. Am I right?
- 1/3 cup sweetener (honey, agave, maple syrup)
- 1/4 cups spicy brown mustard
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- 1 package The Stallion, sliced into 1” pieces
- 1 small green pepper, cut into 1” pieces
- 1 zucchini, sliced into 1” pieces
- 1 medium onion, cut into 8 wedges
- 8 (local) mushrooms
- 16 cherry tomatoes
- Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl & set aside
- Slice the sausage and vegetables
- Alternating ingredients, place on skewers
- Lay skewers in large glass dish
- Pour over marinade and chill 1-2 hours
- Grill 5-6 minutes on each side, until vegetables are tender
- Brush marinade on skewers while grilling
- Serve over rice or your favorite grain!
- Wage a battle with your empty kebab skewers.