- 2 links, The Stallion sausage, pan fried or grilled
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt & pepper
- small cucumber, chopped
- cherry tomatoes, halved
- 10 large basil leaves
- 1 medium red onion, sliced into 1/3-inch rounds
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 3 large pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 3 large pieces
- 1/2 small baguette, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Whisk together the garlic, mustard, olive oil, 1/2 tsp salt & 1/4 tsp pepper. Set aside.
- Place cucumber and basil in a large bowl, season with salt and pepper, gently toss and set aside.
- Brush rack on grill with oil. Brush onion and peppers with oil and place on grill for 4 mins.
- Turn over and cook another 4 minutes.
- Remove and cut peppers into a medium dice. Separate onions and cut the larges pieces in half.
- Add the peppers and onions to the cucumber mixture.
- Brush The Stallion with oil and grill until heated through. Cut into slices.
- Brush the bread slices with oil on both sides and grill until golden.
- Add bread to the vegetable mixture and add tomatoes.
- Pour the vinaigrette over the mixture and toss to combine.
- Serve and savor one of the only times that it’s ok to have soggy bread.
See more awesome ways to cook up some badass Plant Meat here. View Recipes
Catch Us Online
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.