Pulled ‘Pork’ Tacos with Pineapple Salsa
One of the reasons we’re complete taco junkies is because they are so damn versatile. You can stick virtually anything into a tortilla and voila insta-taco. Sure, some fillings are solid standards – chorizo, black beans, lime no-chicken – and now we can add these Pit Boss tacos with Pineapple Salsa to the mix. Try it out. Thank us later.
- 16oz Pit Boss
- 1 cup finely diced pineapple
- ½ cup finely diced red pepper, about 1 small pepper
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 ½ tsp. lime juice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Corn or flour tortillas
The How To
- Re-heat Pit Boss until caramelized, according to package directions.
- Add remaining salsa ingredients to small bowl and stir to combine.
- Adjust salt + pepper to taste.
- Taco it up!