The Triple P – Pulled Pork Pizza
We call this one the ‘Triple P’ and it is everything. Slow smoked BBQ Pulled Pork piled onto a chewy crunchy pizza crust, topped with fresh spicy arugula with sweet juicy pineapple and a tangy cream cheese spread? Goooood lawd! Pizza is our weakness and this recipe from Blue Finch Plates is one of our faves.
- 1 package of No Evil Foods Pit Boss ‘Pulled Pork’
- 1 container of Kite Hill plain cream cheese
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 cup cubed fresh pineapple
- Handful fresh arugula
- BBQ sauce
- Dried Parsley
- Dried Basil
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Pink Salt
- Nutritional yeast
- ½ lemon
- Olive Oil
- Jalapeños (optional, but not really)
The How To
- Preheat oven to 400•
- Fold ¼ tsp each of dried parsley, basil, and garlic powder into your Kite Hill cream cheese spread. Add in a pinch of salt & pepper, mix until combined.
- On a pizza stone or cookie tray lay out your pizza dough. We used a pre-rolled fresh dough. If you do not have this option, roll your pizza dough out into your desired size.
- Open up the Pit Boss and empty it into a bowl. Stir in ¼ cup of your favorite BBQ sauce until coated. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix together 2 tbsp. of olive oil with 1 tsp. nutritional yeast, ¼ tsp. salt, pinch of black pepper and 1 minced garlic clove. Set aside.
- Once your oven is pre-heated, spread cream cheese on the base of your pizza, leaving about a 1/2 inch for the crust. Top with the pulled pork, diced red onion, pineapple and jalapeños (optional).
- Take your olive oil mixture and generously brush the crust.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. If your crust begins to brown sooner than your pizza is done cooking, cover the crust with tin foil and continue baking.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and allow a few minutes to cool. Top with a drizzle of BBQ sauce and arugula (tossed in olive oil, lemon juice and salt) to taste.