One Pot Creamy ‘No Chicken’ and Noodles
This dish is so satisfying and comforting, it almost makes the fact that winter just won’t quit bearable. While Mother Nature sorts herself out keep yourself sane, and whip up some vegan goodness in just 30 minutes or less.
- 1 package of Comrade Cluck ‘No Chicken’
- ½ bag (6 oz) wide egg-free noodles
- 3 cups no chicken or veg stock
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup sliced carrots
- ½ cup peas
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- ½ cup cashew cream or non-dairy milk
- ¼ cup water
- 2 tbsp flour
- Heat olive oil in large skillet (12+ inches), open package of Comrade Cluck and crumble the shreds into the pan.
- Sear for 2 minutes without stirring, then stir occasionally until browned.
- Add stock, noodles, peas, and carrots.
- Cover and cook over medium heat until noodles are soft, about 10 minutes. Stir in cream or milk.
- Mix the ¼ cup water and the 2 tbs flour so there are no lumps. Add gradually to noodle mixture, stirring constantly. Heat to boiling, and simmer for 5 minutes.