New School BBQ Burrito Bowl
Did you think burrito bowls were limited to blah chicken or steak? Think again, friends! We’re mixing it up with by throwing our famous Pit Boss BBQ into the mix, along with all the other traditional stuff that stands the test of time of course. Shake up your lunch rotation with this meal that is both filling AND flavor packed, thank us later.
- 16oz Pit Boss
- 3 cups rice
- 2 cups roasted corn
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 can black beans
- 1 head of lettuce chopped
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 4 oz. sriracha or other hot sauce
The How To
- Cook rice according to package instructions. Set aside.
- Heat Pit Boss according to package instructions.
- Assemble bowls with rice, Pitt Boss, lettuce, beans, red pepper, avocado, cilantro, and hot sauce.