Midnight Munchies Mexican Pizza
Move over Taco Bell, No Evil Foods is coming ‘atcha with a plant-based Mexican pizza that is packed with flavor.. Y’all already know our chorizo is bright & bold but get this, we’re pumping the volume even further by throwing roasted corn and hot sauce in the mix. Cooking for kids or someone that can’t handle the heat? Dial it back by swapping the enchilada sauce for traditional pizza sauce.
- 10 oz El Zapatista, crumbled
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 bell peppers, small diced, any color
- 1 cup roasted corn
- 4 pizza crusts
- ½ cup vegan sour cream
- 2 cups enchilada sauce
- 2 cups vegan cheese, shredded (We used Follow Your Heart Cheddar & Mozz)
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- 4 oz. sriracha or other hot sauce
The How To
- Pan sear crumbled chorizo in a non-stick pan over medium high heat until crispy. Use generous amount of oil or other fat, avoid stirring. Set aside.
- Assemble pizza crusts on sheet trays with enchilada sauce, bell pepper, chorizo, and vegan cheese.
- Bake on 400º until cheese is melty. Top with corn, vegan sour cream, cilantro, and hot sauce.