Kicked Up Pulled ‘Pork’ Nachos
These are not-cho average nachos! They are however, quick to throw together on the fly and sure to be a crowd pleaser. Dice up a jalapeno (or 2!) if you’re lookin’ for some heat, or dial it back if you’ve got little ones in the mix. Feel free to be generous with that v sour cream and cheeze, if ya know what we mean.
- 16oz Pit Boss
- 1 large bag of your favorite tortilla chips
- ½ large red onion, sliced
- 5 oz vegan cheese, shredded (We used Follow Your Heart Fiesta Shreds)
- 2 cups roasted corn
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 avocado, cubed
- 2 oz vegan sour cream
- 1 jalapeno, small diced **optional**
Garnish: chopped cilantro and lime
The How To
- Spread chips evenly on a sheet tray, cover with cheese. Bake at 375 for 15 mins or until cheese has melted.
- Heat Pit Boss according to package instructions.
- Top chips and cheese with Pit Boss, roasted corn, tomatoes, avocado, sour cream, and cilantro. Serve with lime wedges. Add diced jalapeno for a kick.