- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 package of The Prepper, ripped/torn into pieces
- 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, cut into half moons
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic & vinegar. Set aside.
- In a large wok or saute pan, heat 2 tbsp of vegetable or coconut oil over med-high heat.
- Add torn pieces of The Prepper and chili flakes, if using.
- Cook, turning pieces over until lightly browned.- Remove seitan from pan and set aside.
- Add a little more oil to the pan and return to med-high heat.
- Add onion slivers and stir fry until onion begins to soften.
- Then add your kale and stir until beginning to wilt.
- Add The Prepper to the pan and half the garlic sauce mixture.
- Stir until mixed well. Add remaining sauce and saute 1 minute more.
- Serve over rice, sprinkle with sesame seeds, be happy.