- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 package of The Prepper, ripped/torn into pieces
- 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 1 bunch kale, roughly chopped
- 1 small onion, cut into half moons
- In a small bowl, whisk together the soy sauce, brown sugar, garlic & vinegar. Set aside.
- In a large wok or saute pan, heat 2 tbsp of vegetable or coconut oil over med-high heat.
- Add torn pieces of The Prepper and chili flakes, if using.
- Cook, turning pieces over until lightly browned.- Remove seitan from pan and set aside.
- Add a little more oil to the pan and return to med-high heat.
- Add onion slivers and stir fry until onion begins to soften.
- Then add your kale and stir until beginning to wilt.
- Add The Prepper to the pan and half the garlic sauce mixture.
- Stir until mixed well. Add remaining sauce and saute 1 minute more.
- Serve over rice, sprinkle with sesame seeds, be happy.
See more awesome ways to cook up some badass Plant Meat here. View Recipes
Catch Us Online
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Error: No connected account.
Please go to the Instagram Feed settings page to connect an account.