Italian Sausage One-Pot Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 links (or more) ‘The Stallion’ Italian Sausage, cut into rounds
- 1 onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 box (1 lb.) your favorite pasta shells
- 8 oz. cherry tomatoes, halved
- 6-8 sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 4 and 1/2 cups water
- 2 tsp veggie stock powder
- 1/2 cup dairy-free cream
- 1/2 cup fresh spinach
The How To
- In a large pot over medium heat, saute ‘The Stallion’ and the onions together until dat sausage is brown on both sides and the onions soften.
- Add your pasta, water, vegetable stock powder, cherry tomatoes, and sun-dried tomatoes. Bring that whole mess to a boil, then reduce to a simmer and cook for 12-14 minutes, until the pasta is cooked through.
- Finally, add spinach and cream. Stir together and allow to cook for 1 more minute.
- Take a moment to marvel at that single pot of glory, make all your friends jealous on Instagram, then dig in!