Chorizo, Sweet Potato & Black Bean Tacos
This is the taco of Instagram fame! Taco Tuesday will never be the same.
- 1/2 cup black beans
- 1-2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp agave
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1/4-1/2 cup cilantro
- 1 pkg. El Zapatista
- 1/2 yellow onion
- 1 medium sweet potato
- Peel & dice your sweet potato & slice onion into half moons.
- Heat cast iron skillet over medium-high heat and melt 1-2 tbsp coconut oil in pan.
- Add vegetables and season with salt and pepper.
- Food process or dice El Zapatista and add to skillet.
- Cook, stirring occasionally until chorizo is crispy & brown and potatoes are softened.
- Add beans and once warm, add chopped cilantro, fresh lime juice & agave.
- Stir to combine and remove from heat.
- Tuck this magic into a warm tortilla topped with more cilantro and a little finely chopped onion, then chow down.