Skip to content
- 1 cup Jasmine rice or any long grain white rice
- 10 oz Comrade Cluck
- 2 garlic cloves, finely minced
- ½ yellow onion, finely diced
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 2 cups water
- 1 tbsp Better Than Bouillon (I used “not chicken” flavor)
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup carrots, chopped
- Toppings ; avocado, limes & cilantro! (All a must)
- Shred the vegan chicken with your hands or using two forks.
- In a large saucepan over medium heat, add the rice and CONTINUALLY stir until the rice turns a light brown.
- Add the garlic, onion, and salt. Stir the rice until it turns golden.
- Add the tomato sauce, bouillon and water. Increase the heat to medium-high.
- Cover and simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the rice is cooked and has absorbed the liquid.
- Mix in the shredded vegan chicken, peas, and carrots.
- Remove the rice from the heat and fluff with fork. Top with avocado, lime juice and cilantro. Enjoy!
See more awesome ways to cook up some badass Plant Meat here. View Recipes