Smokey Sausage Skillet
For those nights when you’re reminiscing about the dinners from a box of your yesteryears, whip up this one skillet supper!
- 12 oz No Evil Foods The Stallion, sliced
- 2 Tbsp coconut or olive oil
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 cup cashew cream
- 2 cups medium shells, uncooked (about 1/2 of a 1 lb. box)
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- Optional add-in veggies: red pepper, red onions, mushrooms
- In a 12-inch skillet, brown sausage in oil along with any optional add-in veggies.
- Remove sausage and set aside.
- Add remaining ingredients, reserving the spinach.
- Bring to a boil, then lower heat, cover, & simmer on med for 10-15 minutes until al dente.
- Return sausage to pot, add spinach, stir, & cook until spinach is wilted.
- Wow and amaze your friends & family.