30-Minute Vegan Sausage & Kale Pasta Skillet
Yield: Serves 4
Recipe provided by: @moderntablemeals
Featuring their complete protein, gluten-free, non-GMO pasta that tastes delish!
The How To
• 1 package No Evil The Stallion sausage, casing removed & cut into 1 inch discs
• 1 package Modern Table lentil spiral noodles
• 2 Tbsp. olive oil
• 3 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
• 1/2 lemon, sliced
• 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
• 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
• 1 large bunch of kale, ribs removed and torn into small pieces
• Salt & pepper to taste
The How To
1. Prepare Modern Table pasta per package instructions. Return to pot and lightly coat in 1 tbsp olive oil and 1
tbsp. Lemon juice. Set aside.
2. Meanwhile, in a large skillet over medium heat, add oil and begin to cook onions, stirring about 2 minutes.
3. Turn heat down to low and cook onions to brown, about 5 additional minutes.
4. Turn heat back up to medium-high, toss in sausage and cook until browned on all sides and hot throughout.
5. Just before sausage is finished cooking, add kale, tomatoes, and 2 tbsp. Lemon juice. Toss to cook.
6. Once Kale begins to wilt, add in Modern Table noodles and toss to combine.
7. Serve immediately with additional lemon slices.